Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chicken Stuffing Bake





This is a recipe my mom made that I really like from when I was younger. I never actually got her exact recipe, but I took the basics of her recipe and created this one. It's pretty quick and easy, and very flavorful and good.

Chicken Stuffing Bake

Ingredients
1 box chicken flavored Stove Top stuffing mix
½ cup water
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
½ cup milk
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper

Directions
Pour stuffing mix into a bowl, then moisten with the water. Set aside. Mix together cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, and seasonings. Spread this mixture across the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Lay chicken breasts on top of the spread out mixture. Top with stuffing mix. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment